If you are looking for a solid career with an opportunity for growth, look no further! Penske Truck Leasing Now Hiring a Service Administrator!
The Service Administrator will provide direct administrative support to the Service Department by performing service related systems and contacting customers on a regular basis. This position is also responsible for the completion of all paperwork and dispatch management related to the Service Department.
- Greet customers and act as first point of contact for incoming service calls via phone and email. Respond to customer inquiries related but not limited to billing and scheduling repairs.
- Perform outgoing daily updates to customers for trucks in service.
- Maintain Service Net Planner scheduling PM campaigns, repairs from drive-ins, call-ins, and 24/7 calls, and off lease/on lease. Start R/O's, schedule pick-ups and vendor outside work.
- Monitor the route and status of field units and hikers to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Liaison between rental, service, and finance department to ensure down time efficiency and communicate new in service vehicles.
- Assist with parts inventory, cycle counts, procurement, storage and billing.
- Complete yard checks and/or safety inspections for truck inventory.
- Assist with shop administrative processes and run reports as scheduled
- Complete repair orders, fuel analysis, and all paperwork involved in daily office procedures
- Accident reporting and administration
- Highly efficient computer skills to maneuver payables and service net platform.
- Sound judgement and critical thinking
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Ordering supplies, mailing, and scheduling
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
-High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelors' degree preferred
-2 years of experience in shop administration
-2 years of customer service experience
-Proficient skill with MS Office software
-Excellent phone skills
-Excellent verbal communication skills
-Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
-Work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.