Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Research, Development & Quality (RD&Q), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you'll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RD&Q is where you'll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
- Technical readiness of pilot plant.
- Partner with Global and Regional Process teams to understand technical needs and ensure excellent execution of pilot plant trials
- Ensure that the pilot plant processes are scalable and as similar as possible to plant processes (including mixing, forming, baking/drying and packaging)
- Ensure that pilot plant lines are capable of meeting CTP's and CTQ's for base products.
- Expand pilot plant capabilities thru the rental/purchase and installation of equipment.
- Write and Update Equipment SOP's for Operation and Troubleshooting.
- Partner with Process Platform leadership to build & Track Biscuit RD&Q Global capital budget
- Compile annual CAPEX plan with BU RD&Q CAPEX leads
- Track and Report capital spends to RDQ CAPEX planner on a bi-monthly basis.
- Justify all equipment coming into pilot plant and write capital projects where appropriate.
- Review, approve and verify maintenance by third party contractor of biscuit equipment
- Prioritize work stream to ensure that trial needs are met.
- Facilitate scheduling and installation of equipment.
- Verify that work delivered per contract to standard