Truckload Brokerage Agent
Premier Transportation offers full-service truckload brokerage solutions. Options range from brokerage solutions for both regular and dry-van freight. These capabilities are available for customers throughout the United States.
We are located in Forest Park, Georgia just 10 minutes from the Atlanta Airport.
A Truckload Brokerage Agent is responsible for transportation freight brokerage
services as well as developing relationships with existing and potential customers and carriers.
- Develops relationships and negotiates transportation rates with freight carriers.
- Initiates and monitors completion of contract, transportation services, and customer follow up.
- Contact existing and potential carriers daily to develop customer and carrier relationships.
- Responsible for maximizing profit while maintaining customer and carrier relationships.
- Monitor the shipment in transit and communicate status to customer.
- 2-5 years of relevant work (Truckload Freight Brokerage) experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of transportation industry, specifically truckload brokerage.
We provide some of the most competitive pay and benefits in the industry.
Job Type: Full-time