Customer Quality Coordinator
Quality Tech Services, LLC. is a Cretex Medical Company that is a fast-growing dynamic leader within the Twin Cities medical device industry. QTS offers a technical service to assist medical device OEMs throughout the nation with cleanroom assembly and packaging operations. As an employee at QTS, you'll enjoy a culture founded on teamwork, respectful communication, creative problem solving, dependable follow through and excellent customer service.
Customer Quality Coordinator Ideal Candidate Profile
QTS is currently seeking an energetic, responsive and well-organized Full Time Customer Quality Coordinator. This position is responsible for providing QA support to the designated Business Unit team. It will also perform sterile documentation review and product release. It will also be responsible for providing support for customer audits, questionaires, complaints, Nonconforming Material Reports (NCMRs) & Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs), and Quality System information requests. An ideal candidate will have the ability to successfully multi-task and adapt to change in our fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Customer Quality Coordinator Job Summary
Business Unit Support
- Provide the Business Unit team guidance related to meeting the QTS Quality Management System.
- Manage complaints, NCMRs and CAPAs.
- Perform internal and supplier quality audits, as required.
- Manage customer audits of QTS.
- Review first time product builds.
- Monitor sterilization and testing requirements/events for customers (dose audits, bioburden testing, etc.)
- Actively involved in reviewing and ensuring customer requirements are understood and accurately reflected in QTS manufacturing related procedures.
- Perform customer-related document change request (DCR) reviews for meeting the QTS system and the customer requirements
- Review inspection templates for accuracy to drawing specifications and requirements.
- Perform sterile document reviews and product release (Certificate of Compliance.)
Customer Quality Coordinator Skills and Experience
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those obtained in a technical program or certificate related to the Quality Field.
- 3 years' experience in related field.
- Computer proficiency and attention to detail.
- Internal audit experience or training.
- Knowledge or training pertaining to FDA and ISO regulations.
- Knowledge of blueprint reading and a basic understanding of dimensions and tolerances.
Desirable Criteria & Qualifications
- Familiar with sterilization practices.
What Is It Like to Work for QTS?
At QTS, we are passionate about quality as the services we provide have a direct impact on the quality of life for others and we pride ourselves on our culture and work environment. Here are some of things that employees have said about working at QTS:
"I would describe my coworkers as kind and friendly."
"... I interned at QTS, then I went back to school... I was brought on as a shared service engineer, then I moved into a role with more customer interaction associated with it. All in all, a good, fun ride so far and I can't wait to keep it going!"
"Three words that I would use to describe QTS's culture are: Respectful, Fast-paced, and Fun!"
We encourage you to explore the many opportunities that Quality Tech Services could offer you as an employee and as a valued team member.
As a Cretex Medical company, QTS offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. You are also automatically enrolled in Cretex's 401(k) retirement plan and the Cretex Profit Sharing Retirement and are eligible for paid time off and short-term disability and long-term disability insurance. You can also take part in our Health and Wellness program for potential discounts in health premiums!
QTS also offers company specific benefits, such as:
- Casual Fridays
- Free Parking
- Donut Fridays
- Annual Picnic
- Holiday Party
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics