Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
QUALIFICATIONS • High School diploma or equivalent • Reliable vehicle, current auto insurance, and valid driver's license • Ability to lift 50 pounds • Strong oral and written communication skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Merchandisers responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs customer services for stores of assigned accounts
- Must attend ALL Merchandising meetings
- Provides merchandising, stocking, pricing, shelf-facing, stock rotating, check for and removal of expired items, process credits promptly, check for back stock, monitor build-to book, and product and shelf cleaning.
- Must be able to project a professional image and attitude.
- Sets up products based on in-store layout and/or planogram, product display, and merchandising activities.
- Rearranges store shelves or display areas as required by each store.
- Reports any merchandise shortages, overages, or inventory sheet errors and may return inappropriate merchandise as needed.
- Monitors possible sales growth or account problems at the store level and reports to Merchandising Supervisor.
- Performs duties in a safe manner.
- Place orders.
- Issue store credit
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be punctual and ready to work any necessary hours.
- Must be able drive to various locations (cities/counties) throughout the day.
- Performs additional duties as assigned