Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Identifies potential training needs and develops applicable training material.
- Tailors training approach to meet the learning needs of team members.
- Is instrumental in successful onboarding of new team members by training to best practices, and conducting safety new hire orientation
- Frequency monitors employee success and provides additional guidance where needed. Provides performance feedback to department management.
- Trains team members in group and individual basis on safety protocols, equipment certifications, job expectations.
- Conducts routine safety observations.
- Annually reviews the curriculum and makes necessary recommendations for changes.
- Provides effective coaching and mentoring while acting as a liaison between the Supervisor and the associate
- Analyzes instructional situations and develops an effective course of action to achieve maximum learning by the associates(s)
- Monitors performance by observation and leveraging report outs through the warehouse management system.
- Is welcoming, encouraging, and constructive in providing feedback and mentorship.
- Provides frequent positive recondition.
- Identifies barriers and concerns to leadership team members. May assist with identifying and creating Standard Operating Procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned