Reporting to the Regional CIO, this role is responsible for implementing Infor WMS SCE 10x, customer solutions, solution design and providing first level support on product usage. Work directly with the Global and Regional IT teams to introduce new technologies which improve user efficiency and experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing and socializing technology solutions to support warehousing processes, CL customers
- Facilitate process to gather/establish high level business or customer requirements
- Leverage knowledge of Infor WMS Product to deliver solutions to Business using configuration
- Resolving issues related to the implementation of a new WMS including user support during project test phases
- Stewarding the global template in all WMS activities, encouraging and governing the use and adherence to the GIL defined warehousing processes and related technology solutions
- Engaging with other internal programs to implement new supply chain capabilities into the GIL Global WM footprint
- Implement WMS and customer solutions
- Assist with Customer RFI and RFQ responses
- Provide GIL operational staff with awareness training for WMS, TMS and Auxiliary subsystems
- Software and release testing in coordination with the Regional and Global IT teams.
- Documenting business requirements
- Provides regular updates to RCIO.
- Ensures company policies are followed.
- Analytical and communications skills
- Planning and coordination Skills
- Experience with project management
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience (6 Years)
Has routine daily contact with support desk and technical support, with users, users' representatives.
Has regular contact with application support providers and technical support providers
- Proven product & technical knowledge in Infor WMS 4000, SCE 10.X and Boomi Atompshere integration toolset.
- Technical skills in MS SQL query language
- Technical skills in SQL, Crystal or BIRT reporting.
- Ability to operate effectively at all levels of an organization in a virtual environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly in speech and in writing with all levels of a multi-cultural workforce
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with co-workers, other departments and areas.
- Ability to set priorities, co-ordinate multiple tasks and to work systematically
- Ability to understand and interpret complex issues and advise diverse audiences on the implications
- Ability to work as part of a team
English is the principal languages for this position and is required. The position requires good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.
COMPUTER SKILLS - see above
This is a desk-based job with no specific physical requirements, but might need occasional global travel.
WORK HOURS AND ENVIRONMENT
Normal working hours for this position are 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Due to the nature of the position however, overtime, work and travel outside of normal office hours might be required.
STATEMENT OF NON-INCLUSIVITY:
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.