Fleet Vendor Coordinator
The Fleet Vendor Coordinator is responsible for managing all outside service vendors. Schedule and coordinate o utside vendor work orders, preventive maintenance inspections, and repairs to maintain DOT compliance and regulations. Process service account payments and tracking . Assist in the setup and completion of quarterly parts inventory counts.
- Location: This position is based in our facility in Jacksonville, FL , ; some day-trip travel may be required between any of our facilities.
- Schedule/Shift: This is a 1 st shift position working Monday through Friday from 9am until finish. Flexibility is required to work on a different schedule, overtime, weekends and holidays if needed.
- Ensure on-going data integrity.
- Responsible for the on-going administration of outside service vendors. Input and retrieval of data in SAP and SAP EAM - Work orders. Perform fleet asset transfers in SAP EAM.
- Responsible for outside service payment & tracking. Process service invoices in SAP. Manage and track vendor payments
- Responsible for outside service vendor relations & performance analysis. Audit work performed by outside vendor. Trend Analysis. Recommendations to fleet managers based on report findings
- Region point of contact for all on-road breakdowns at outside service locations
- Region point of contact for SAP EAM material number parts requests
- Fleet Department Training: Provide training as needed on SAP & SAP EAM systems, as needed on Fleet Diagnostic Programs, as needed on Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- 2 years previous Fleet Operations, Dealership, or Trucking experience
- 1 year SAP or other ERP software experience
- 1 year advanced MS Office
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.