Logistics Specialist II
The Logistics Specialist II will be responsible for, but not limited to, data collection, metrics/KPI analysis, cost reduction initiatives and project management in support of the distribution center.
What you will do:
- Work cross functionally with 3PL, KDP Planning, and Customer Care to identify and resolve inbound/outbound product physical issues and system problems to ensure on time and accurate shipments/receipts.
- Create, develop, maintain, and analyze key performance metrics and make data-driven operational recommendations based on these analyses to meet and exceed Keurig Dr Pepper's service and financial targets.
- Perform daily reconciliations of Keurig Dr Pepper perpetual inventory quantity on-hand to 3PL system on-hand inventory quantity to identify, determine root cause of, and resolve variances.
- Research and resolve inventory related system transaction errors and EDI messaging issues.
- Perform data analysis to resolve missing/incomplete information, inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex data, and root cause transactional problems.
- Perform partner cycle count audits and physical inventories as required by management.
- Build and maintain partnerships with vendors and Keurig Dr Pepper 3PL partners through timely data-driven feedback to improve cost and service performance.
- Expected to understand costing and performance metrics.
- Participate in structured problem solving and continuous process improvement projects.
- Responsible for project management and oversight of initiatives to generate cost savings as well as quality and service improvements in transportation and the distribution center.
- Identify 3PL partner's weaknesses and strengths and suggests improvements in their distribution operation.
- Drive and challenge 3PL partners on their assumptions in warehouse operations.
- Support all levels of management in meeting corporate and customer goals.
- Travel required: less than 25%.
What you must have:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience required.
- Prefer minimum of 3 years related industry experience in supply chain, transportation or logistics.
- Strong problem-solving skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Proficient in the use of MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word. Ability to pivot, vlook-up, and chart in Excel.
- Good verbal communications skills and ability to work with front line associates up thru warehouse general manager.
- Ability to develop presentations and present information professionally.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet specific goals and deadlines.
- Experience using warehouse, transportation and inventory management systems preferred.
- SAP and Manhattan experience preferred.
- Must have very strong customer service skills.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.