Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelēzinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelēzinternational .
We're looking for a Senior Analyst Financial Planning and Analysis Strategy who will p rovide analytical support, identify data requirements, work with the data and then come up with insights from the analysis. This person will be responsible for supporting actual, forecast, earnings release, board and plan reporting and will assist with evaluation of M&A projects. This will be a great opportunity to interact proactively with key internal customers, including Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain and to leverage analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful financial strategies and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required, MBA preferred
- 3 or more years of experience in financial analysis and data management
- Experience with P&L along with knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts
- Must be proficient with data integration and data management technologies to analyze information and translate to insights on business performance
- Strong technology skills with data analysis tools such as Excel, Access, Alteryx and Tableau
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment
- Proficiency managing and making recommendations for efficiencies with data storage and management systems and tools, such as SAP, BI and supporting applications
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.