Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
This position is responsible for supporting the Performance Management, Calibration, and Succession Planning processes. As such, this position will deploy and execute performance management processes across the global enterprise and provide guidance on SuccessFactors Talent Suite configuration and innovation cycles.
- Partner with the Manager-Talent Management to become a process and subject matter expert, and thought leader for performance management (includes goal planning, performance, performance improvement plans, calibration modules, 360 assessments, and succession planning). Work with HR and business teams to enable the sustainable achievement of business unit results ◦Assist with innovation cycles for all modules in SuccessFactors.
- Work with SuccessFactors to influence future designs and releases. Maintain positive partnering relationship with SuccessFactors.
- Support the change management process needed for the organization to embrace new processes or system features.
- In collaboration with the Manager-Talent Management, members of the HR and business teams, design, develop and implement enterprise-wide talent management processes, systems, and programs including performance management and succession planning.
- Research and benchmark best practices. Collect data to support the continuous improvement and/or refinement of Timken's talent management processes, systems and programs. Analyze, interpret, and make recommendations. Present data to detect trends and determine the most appropriate course of action.
- Partner with HR Systems, HR business partners, and business teams on the development of talent management tools for end users as well as reports/data to monitor the health and effectiveness of talent management process.
- Design and implement system upgrades/changes for performance management and recommend continuous improvement opportunities.
- Develop communication and training materials to educate the HR and user communities on continuous improvement and change management and enable HR and business leaders to apply these practices effectively. Act as a resource and provide direction to the global HR community regarding the interpretation of talent management process/program elements as well as appropriate use of systems and tools.
- Bachelors Degree and 3-5 years of business, HR, information systems, or related experience OR a Masters Degree in business, HR, information systems, or related
- Experience using SuccessFactors
- Experience deploying performance management processes to global teams
- Strong ability to partner with key stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Demonstrated ability to interact with senior leadership
- Bachelors Degree and 5-7 years of business, HR, information systems, or related experience OR Masters Degree and 3-5 years of business, HR, information systems, or related experience
- Experience managing innovation cycles and doing configuration for the Performance, Calibration, and Succession Modules in SuccessFactors
- Expertise in deploying performance management processes to global teams
- Expertise in partnering with key stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior leadership
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.