2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor- inbound/outbound - -Alburtis, PA - req53148
• Supervise and coordinate unloading of inbound shipments.
• Orderly stacking of product.
• Picking and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity.
• Verify required inbound/outbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all product is properly counted.
• Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
• Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
• Ensure that the work schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly.
• Maintain product locator system. Ensure the optimal utilization of space through warehouse consolidation.
• Rotate product as appropriate.
• Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
• Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
• Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
• Conduct operations in accordance with OSHA an MSDS standards.
• Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Assure the integrity of the inventory and assist in conducting physical inventories.
• Must be familiar with international shipping and documentation
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• Must have three (3) years experience in a warehouse environment, one (1) in a supervisory role
• Experience with shipping, receiving and inventory control
• Successful communication - written and verbal • Establish priorities and multi-task
• Possess professional business demeanor
• Experience with personal computers and materials handling equipment
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Kuehne Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.