Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we invest hundreds of millions in technology every year so that we can continue to provide exceptional solutions for our customers. Our Solutions Engineers are the masters of solving our customers' biggest issues and challenges. In this role, you will be a key player in providing solutions through your analysis and advice in the areas of supply chain, network design, transportation and optimization, shipment rating, and building/running simulations. Become a part of our rapidly growing global team and let us help you build a career that exceeds your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Analyze issues with critical accounts and communicate solutions to team lead and/or manager
- Identify root cause for service issues, e.g., staffing, training, planning, packaging and managing assets
- Create solutions options and recommendations based on thorough analyses
- Review quantitative information and apply professional judgment to resolve a variety of issues
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or a related field
- 2 years of solutions engineering experience
- Experience developing and delivering presentations
- Lean warehousing and warehouse or supply chain knowledge
- Ability to lead full Kaizen events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel and Access skills
- Strong analytical skills with a clear understanding of data, warehouse and business concepts
- Ability to facilitate Process Failure Modes, Effects and Analysis (PFMEA)
It'd be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
Be part of something big. #LI-BH1
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.