Staubach & Associates conducts job searches NATIONWIDE in all areas of Supply Chain- salary of $60,000 to $300,000.
Please see a job listing of all of our Supply Chain openings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• You have a minimum of 7 years Supply Chain - Operations Manufacturing Planning experience
• APICS Certification a plus
• Develop an 18 month rolling supply chain plan
• Detail weekly level supply plans in coordination with operations
• Coordinate with strategic supply planner so that weekly, monthly and 18 month rolling supply chain plan can be achieved
• Create Supply Plans that reflect manufacturing capabilities linked to detailed execution schedules that can change with operational dynamics
• Work with Operations - you mitigate plans to align manufacturing with supply capabilities and strategic supply and demand plans.
• Coordinate with inbound and outbound operations - transportation from suppliers and receiving inventory to all fulfillment activities, warehousing and transportation to customers
• Accountable for on time and on budget delivery of products to customers, minimizing penalties/chargebacks, and other logistic cost and order cancellations
• The Liaison with OPERATIONS regarding:
o Shipment Prioritization
o Customer Inquiries
o Inventory requests
o Problem Resolution
• The liaison with Supply Planners, Demand Planners and Sales Ops Leads to review daily level Production, Procurement, and distribution and logistics plans
Low six figure salary and bonus. Excellent company paid relocation.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.