Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
The Company imports large quantities of essential oils and aroma chemicals in stocking its product inventory for direct sales. The Import Coordinator is part of a three person staff that manages and administers Berje's import operations.
Essential job functions include:
- Tracking purchase orders
- Requesting shipping details from international vendors
- Processing shipping documents and arrival notices
- Communications with the import broker to assure receipt of documents and bills of lading
- Checking on container availabilities
- Follow-up with truckers on deliveries
Qualified candidates must possess:
- A minimum two years of experience working in a customs broker business
- You must be knowledgeable and experienced in the most recent U.S. Customs and Border Patrol regulations, technology, and procedures
- Entry writing experience and knowledge of classifications is essential
Berje Inc. is a 70 year family owned business that has been a leading supplier of essential oils and aroma chemicals to the flavor and fragrance industry to the flavor and fragrance industry