Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelēzinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelēzinternational .
The Senior Analyst Category Finance US provides financial insights and facilitates key decisions related to revenue, profitability and return on investments. The successful individual will analyze and interpret data to draw out insights and drive better business decisions. This person will lead and drive the Advertising and Consumer (A&C) promotion expense (budget and expenses incurred in advertising and promoting our products) process.
This position offers a unique leadership opportunity to fully manage a key strategic business in the Snacks and Confectionery Business Unit. The position interfaces daily with all members of the category team. On a regular basis, the Senior Financial Analyst interfaces with other members of Finance, Media, Marketing COE and Sales Operations to deliver financial commitments and identify contingency plans.
- Owns governance and compliance for Advertising and Consumer (A&C) promotion expense
- Develop brand/category financial plans and monitor the delivery of Plan objectives
- Develop and update business propositions related to all new products for the category
- Prepare analysis for ad-hoc requests; pull and analyze data
- Create or update weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and presentation reports for business review meetings, ensuring data accuracy.
- Coach the brand teams on how to understand and interpret financial information
- Analyze mix/volume, price, cost of goods, COT/customer profitability, ROI
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required, MBA preferred
- 3 or more years of experience in Finance / Accounting
- Experience in financial analysis and problem-solving skills a must
- Possess critical thinking skills, quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret data
- Ability to show initiative and make impactful decisions with little to no supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Critical Thinking: leverage analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful financial strategies and solutions
- Excellent inter-personal skills, strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence cross functional team members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP and Hyperion an advantage
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.