Business Development Executive
Cavalier Logistics is seeking a Business Development Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter who can identify and generate new business within their set territory in line with the company's profit expectations. Our company offers a generous commission structure and allows Business Development Executives to earn commission for the lifetime of the account.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Representing the company in a professional and ethical manner
- Generating leads using a variety of sources
- Selling across all modes of transport
- Maintaining/updating client database and appointments on CRM
- Working out of hours when required to entertain clients or to complete sales requirements
- Experience in selling to Government Agencies/Contractors and Bio/Life Sciences companies, in addition to General Cargo clients
- IT literate and proven ability to sell IT Transportation Solutions to clients
- History of sales success within territory
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- 3 years-experience in Logistics/Transportation sales is a plus but training will be given to suitable candidates who do not meet these criteria
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive Compensation and Commission – Depends on Experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter, have great organizational skills and are a team player - apply for this great position today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.