Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelēzinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelēzinternational .
The Senior Financial Analyst, Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Finance provides the financial coordination and analysis for the Plant with the complete costs overview, including full oversight of budgeting and monthly reporting, productivity plans and capital management, KPI's tracking and monitoring, in order to support Plant management and ISC management in their decision-making process.
- Responsible for periodic reporting related to plant financials and key plant performance KPI's
- Fixed and Variable financial control management
- Plant gross productivity management and reporting
- Plant Fixed asset management support (financial focus), Capital projects financial development and evaluation, depreciation, etc.
- Provide verification and balances to ensure strong controls and compliance environment
- Support the Plant controller with Plant finance forecasting, closing and overall financial tasks
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 or more years of experience in Accounting and Finance
- Controls experience on the Accounting side and FP&A experience required
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Experience with financial systems, particularly SAP is a plus
- Strong Excel skills, technical skills, problem solving, challenging assertive approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Need to be able to handle/analyze large amounts of data
- Ability to work with details/understand business implications
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.