Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack , for the right moment , made the right way .
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelēzinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelēzinternational .
The Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Finance Plant Manager provides the financial leadership for the Plant with the complete costs overview, including full oversight of budgeting and monthly reporting, productivity plans and capital management, KPI's tracking and monitoring, in order to support Plant management and ISC management in their decision-making process. This person ensures adherence to all applicable policies, procedures and standards.
- Advise and partner with the plant leadership team on course of action to achieve business targets and Financial imperatives (net productivity, Zero Based Budgeting spending, Capex)
- Plan and recommend priorities on the plant productivity pipeline
- Ensure consistency between capital budget and productivity
- Identify Opportunities from Cost & Cash Benchmark
- Lead Regional FI Pillar capability activities for Plant Finance Leads during annual planning activities & quarterly workshops
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- 8 or more years of experience in Finance or Accounting Management
- Strong working knowledge of manufacturing operations, product costing, and systems
- Excellent analytical, leadership and communication skills
- Orientation towards details and driving results
- Extensive practical system knowledge (SAP/Other Costing Systems, advanced Excel)
- Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Strong influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead informal teams
- Professional accounting designation CPA, CMA, CGA and/or MBA in Accounting/Finance would be an asset
- Ability to stand alone
- Ability to explain complex financial concepts to non-financial partners
- Systems savvy with SAP experience and financial modeling ability
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.