Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you'll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working "from farm to shelf," you'll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
Highly visible position that provides a learning opportunity in the areas of production planning, cash flow management and customer service optimization. Provides exposure to the Biscuit DSD Manufacturing and Supply Chain network.
The position is responsible for developing both short and long term end to end supply chain plans for items produced internally and externally. KPIs include but are not limited to meeting or exceeding customer fill rate, delivering finished goods inventories at or below target levels and meeting Waste objectives. This individual will work closely with internal and external Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, Materials, and Replenishment functions to deliver the Category's goals. This is a detail-oriented position that requires tactical focus, analytical rigor and ability to understand the big picture.
- Deliver master schedules and long-range plans by utilizing SAP APO and associated system tools. 60%
- Execute new item product launches and/or discontinuations to meet customer expectations 15%
- Develop capacity charts to support the Supply Review (part of the IBP process) 5%
- Support and implement logistics operations initiatives associated with delivering Customer Fill Rate, Inventory targets, and waste reduction to meet company KPIs. 15%
- Participate in and/or lead key business strategy meetings to lead project teams 5%
Internal and External Contacts
- Production locations- internal plant and/or external repacker (daily)
- Marketing and Sales Planning (daily)
- Replenishment and Distribution (daily)
Gross Revenue - $100MM-$150MM (Indirect amount)
- Bachelor's Degree (4 YR)
- Experience Supply Chain related field - Min 3 years
- Decision Quality
- Organizational Agility
- Drive for Results
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.