Logistics Company is seeking an Import/Export Office Assistant. Immediate Employment.
Position is for an Import/Export Office Assistant, not Logistics Coordinator
- Must be detail oriented and have knowledge of all aspects of import
- Must handle heavy phone call on shipment knowledge of freight , demurrage and exam release
- Must have experience in Import Broker documents processing, Customs Rules and Regulations.
- Manage and ensure correct and consistent implementation of all procedures related to Customs clearance and cargo movement
- Rate negotiation and quotation
- Bookings / Documentation / Insurance and ISF
- Be familiar with Import/Export Administration Regulations
- Must be able to provide rates for goods
- COMPUTER SKILLS Microsoft Programs (Word,PowerPoint,Excel,Access)
- Track and Trace