DOCKWORKERS, are you looking to advance your career? If so, don't miss this great opportunity to join one of the most successful LTL carriers in the U.S!
If you are looking to make more money and be part of a team, we want to talk to you! Working for Saia means the opportunity to partner with a successful company and enjoy stability and security for you and your family.
We provide you with a full benefits package (medical/vision/Rx) Competitive per week, a weekly paycheck, 401(k) with immediate company match and we offer higher pay for your experience.
Pay Range: $17.82 - $21.85
But don't just take our word for it, here's what some of our Employees have to say:
"Saia sets themselves apart because they invest in their drivers, their dockworkers, their mechanics, and their equipment." – Current Employee
"Pay is good. They have good insurance for you and your family; the work and pay is consistent-- you're home every night." – Current City Driver
As a DOCKWORKER you will be responsible for:
• Efficiently sort, handle, and load freight into and unload it from over –the road equipment, containers, city trailers, and/or straight trucks
• This position routinely uses pallet jacks and unloading of freight including shipments of Hazardous Materials freight
• Freight handling experience
• Forklift certification
• Handling of Hazmat training
We are proud to offer the following benefits:
• Health Insurance with Medical, Rx & Vision
• Dental Insurance
• Free Life Insurance
• Free Short-term Disability
• 401(k) with immediate vesting & company match
• Immediate eligibility for Holiday Pay
• Paid Vacation days and Personal/Sick Days
• Employee Stock Purchase plan
• Credit Union