Heavy Duty & Diesel Mechanic
United States - NV - Wendover
Graymont Pilot Peak, NV Lime Plant (15 miles west of Wendover, NV) is seeking a DIESEL MECHANIC. Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, this position is responsible for safely performing maintenance activities on both heavy and light duty equipment. Competitive pay, benefits, tool allowance and sign on bonus offered. In addition, housing assistance offered for candidates living outside the Wendover, NV area. Regular work schedule is Monday - Thursday, 6:00am to 4:00pm. Work schedule can be negotiated to accommodate candidates' individual circumstances.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Observing all safety rules and regulations and all housekeeping and clean-up procedures.
- Conducting PM's, inspections and repairs on all equipment.
- Creating work orders, advancing status, locating and issuing parts and providing a detailed description of the tasks accomplished in the work order.
- Retrieving and organizing parts inventory into correct locations.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair wiring issues, diagnose & repair of hydraulic systems and perform all aspects of engine/transmission repair for light and heavy-duty trucks and offroad equipment.
- Work overtime as required and respond (call-out) to all emergencies in regular on call rotation.
- Cutting, brazing, welding and fabrication
- All other duties as assigned.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining a safe work culture.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diesel mechanic and Electrical diagnosis essential, along with the ability to work in both individually and as part of a team.