Teeny Foods is a frozen food manufacturer located on the outskirts of Portland, Oregon. We have been a family owned and operated producer of a variety of baked, frozen handheld entrees for over 54 years. We are looking for new employees who are committed to joining our team and working in a steady, fast-paced environment. You can learn more about Teeny Foods at www.teenyfoods.com.
What We offer:
- Competitive Wages
- 401K plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- A variety of other benefits
Selected candidates will have employment eligibility verified through the E-Verify program as well as be required to pass a Drug screen and a criminal background investigation.
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision benefits will be offered following 90 days of continuous full-time employment. Paid Time Off (PTO) will be front loaded on the 91st day of employment. 401K plan with up to 4% matching contributions, holiday pay and profit sharing will be available to candidate selected following completion of one full year of continuous full-time employment.
Pay Rate: $14.00 - $16.00 (DOE). Pay increases will be provided following successful completion of all training required.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT: Must be able to stand for prolonged period of time.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.-
- 6 months of experience in a manufacturing plant preferred but not required.
- Ability to work in both hot and cold warehouse environments.
- Team player willing to perform additional duties as required.
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime on weekends (required during heavy production periods).
Day Shift (FT):-6:30 am - 4:30 pm (10 hours) OR 7:00 am - 3:00 pm day shift (8 hours). 2 shifts available.
Swing Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm.
Night Shift: 11:00 pm - 7:00 am.
(Applications will be retained for 90 days)