Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
With more than nearly 100,000 employees around the world, we need to make our size work for us. Your human resources skills can help make that happen. You'll partner with business units to create growth opportunities for our talent, building the right enterprise capabilities and, ultimately, a culture that enables us to be competitive ... and also fun.
The Director, HR Business Lead role reports to the SVP Human Resources, North America. The individual in role will define the people agenda for Growth & Corporate Functions, including Finance, Strategy, & Marketing, in collaboration with the business, as well as the COE leads.
The priorities of the role include Organization Design, supporting new and existing capability enablement, co-ownership of the talent strategy and agenda for their business partner, including: talent selection, development, and planning, culture and engagement, including diversity & inclusion. The HRBL will participate in all business process areas and will provide coaching to the business leaders to enable the business outcomes.
- Organizational Design and Development - ensure that the functions are structured in a way that enables them to meet and exceed their business objectives.
- Talent Resourcing - ensure that the functions are attracting, retaining and developing the right level of talent which enables them to meet our current and future talent needs while developing talent for broader organization.
- Diversity and Inclusion - ensure a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment with an engaged workforce.
- Team Effectiveness - develop strong leadership team; provide coaching and facilitation to the business on how to drive effective teams.
- Learning and Development - identifies areas of development and then works with the internal COE to source or create programs.
- Performance Management - ensure goal alignment to business strategy, and ensure performance differentiation is achieved through calibration and coaching.
- Reward - ensure alignment with performance calibration, and that we are leveraging to recognize results.
- Bachelor's Degree required (Business Administration, Human Resources or related field) Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of broad HR career experience across multiple functional areas of a business
- Proven experience influencing business partners with the ability to create and then implement solutions to problems
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.