Overview The main purpose of the Senior Client Manager is to lead a team of Client Managers to drive initiatives that help the business meet growth and revenue goals. They must develop plans to achieve these goals and create strategies to combat potential revenue losses. Senior Client Managers may be required to travel, sometimes internationally, to meet with clients. They must also perform research to identify new potential clients.
The Senior Client Manager will create presentations to inform potential or existing clients about their company's products or services. They must ensure that clients are satisfied with the company at all times and will bring in repeated business by resolving any outstanding issues. They also need to inform their company of new contacts and new marketing opportunities.
- Support and management of professional client relationships
- Liaise with Client Managers and leadership team
- Designs, plans and strategize growth and assist in achieving revenue goals
- Research and maintain a strong knowledge of the company's products and services and knowledge of our competition
- The Senior Client Manager must be able to develop creative solutions for existing clients, as well as pursue new business opportunities
- Must have a keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques - including digital platforms
- Monitor appropriate outlets for relevant trends and develop ideas to keep the company at the forefront
- Training and development of Dedicated Account Managers (on-site personnel)
- Monitor, properly evaluate, and support Dedicated Account Managers (DAMs)in daily activities
- Ensure Dedicated Account Managers provide prompt follow up, and plan of action to be taken to remedy any service issue
- Provide leadership, direction and motivation that encourages DAMs to perform to the best of their ability
- Assisting DAMs in pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Reviews all customer operations KPI's to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Ensures strategies are executed within the YLA network
- Confers with internal and external executive management to review achievements and discuss required changes in our plan to exceed KPI's
- Establishes and frequently reviews developmental action plans that promote positive client growth
- Coordinate and review customer's services, assess quality and productivity performance and provide appropriate guidance to ensure continuous focus and improvement.
- Ensuring the completion of projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using knowledge and skills to push clients, DAMs and the organization in the most productive direction
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Seven (7) years international logistics experience.
- Good communication skills
- Must possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to grasp extensive knowledge while dealing with a variety of people.
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to influence change management.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Time management skills and ability to organize and manage multiple priorities required.
- Acts cooperatively and professionally when dealing with both internal and external customers, vendors, and third parties and upholds confidentiality obligations
- Thinks strategically to develop processes that contribute to enhanced organizational efficiency
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1 st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation , and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
About Yusen Logistics (Americas )
As a part of the NYK Group, Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. operates a network that provides specialization in key logistics products to include International Freight Forwarding, Integrated Solutions (Customized Logistics) and Contract Logistics services, along with transportation solutions all while providing complete and seamless US wide coverage. For more information, please visit our website at www.yusen-logistics.com .
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.