Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Responsibilities may include (but are NOT limited to) operating all direct and indirect processing equipment, managing inventory to satisfy scheduling and equipment demands, testing and documentation for quality control purposes, line housekeeping and sanitation, troubleshooting and communication of line / equipment issues, operating a pallet jack, loading supplies into production machinery, lifting, stacking and/or throwing boxes, understanding and compliance with Plant Rules, Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices. Naperville Plant is a multi-skilled environment requiring Operators that take ownership and make contributions to business goals.
It is expected that team members are accountable and strive for Continuous Improvement.
This position is Full Time and flexibility is a must given the dynamics of our environment.
Applicants should be available to work any shift, overtime and weekends as needed.
- High School Diploma or General Education degree (GED)
- Ability to successfully take on new challenges
- Able to learn and apply Continuous Improvement tools (IL6S)
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work with management and employees
- Capable of working effectively as part of a High Performance Team
- Acts like an owner by being reliable, dependable, and flexible
- Excellent at Process Management
- Ability to problem solve and help with practical solutions
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is not climate controlled
- Must be willing to work off shifts, overtime, weekends
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Duties may include repetitive bending, twisting, repetitive use of arms, shoulders, hands
- Must be able to speak and understand English
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.