Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
Since 1939, Farner-Bocken Company (now a division of Core-Mark) has been serving as a distributor of convenience food service products and we cherish the relationships that have been built in our 75 years of serving the Midwest. From the industry standouts to your neighborhood standout, we are committed to being the best...and we do it with honesty and integrity.
- Sells Farner-Bocken Company's entire catalog of products to various channels of customers including convenience stores, restaurants, schools, colleges/universities, grocery stores, golf courses, cafe's etc.
- Promotes new products to customers with the use of company promotional sheets, flyers, samples, and merchandising.
- Collects money from customers as necessary to maintain customer accounts and completes daily deposits and remittance sheets.
- Completes cold calls to new accounts to establish business.
- Completes necessary paperwork on a daily basis.
Existing customer base.
Applicant must be willing to make new account calls.
Strong computer skills required.
Conducts all sales activities in assigned accounts and territories.
Manages Farner-Bocken Company's product and services.
Must be able to communicate with managers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
Must be team oriented and able to work with minimal supervision.
Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Great opportunity for motivated applicant with great communication skills.
Greatbenefit package includes:
Multiple health insurance options
Vision and Dental
Life Insurance and additional life insurance options
Short/long term disability
7 paid holidays
Up to 4 weeks of vacation