Regional Lead Industrial Engineer - -Dallas, TX - req53569
• Management of the KNPS Engineering team South West Region
• People leadership of the development , target setting and performance management of the West region for KNPS.
• Delivery of DDVSA 6 Week programmes as agreed with Operations Directors and the Snr Dir, Prd systems.-
• Delivery and management with Operations of the project portfolio's resulting from DDVSA activity
• Productivity and Quality CI project improvements to a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Standard.
• Alignment of projects and CI activity to meet both KNPS Savings targets and Site productivity improvement targets
• Management of CI Tracker to ensure savings for sites are validated with financial controllers and data integrity is maintained at all times.
• Support to develop productivity management tools (GRIP) within the sites to ensure consistent measurement and monitoring of productivity at process and site level.
• Support operations in the development of KNExcellence levels on site from Green through to Gold (Ownership rests with Operations)
• Working with the National Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt in the development of the LSS YB and LSS GB portfolio, identifying and developing key individuals from Operational teams.
• Training LSS GB and YB's within West Region
• Liaison with all Operational Leadership and Senior Management in the CI strategy for the West Region
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• Educated to degree standard or the equivalent experience
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or relevant Lean Six Sigma experience (Min 4 years)
• Contract logistics management experience preferred or professional qualification
• Can demonstrate experience as a process improvement delivery specialist and change leader
• Has experience in delivering Kaizen or Rapid Improvement activities based on Value Stream Mapping preferred
Leadership and Behaviours :
• Demonstrates a passion for continuous improvement and the ability to energise and inspire others
• Excellent communication and inter personal skills
• Proven leader and experienced manager
• Self starter with ability to work on own initiative
• Negotiation skills
• Be able to work well in a fast-paced environment and under stress
• Show leadership and motivational capabilities and the ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
• Negotiation skills
• Experience in the delivery of lean six sigma and continuous improvement programmes
• Can demonstrate a rounded business acumen including P & L management and budgeting
• Advanced skills in MS office tools including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, MS project and MS Visio
• An advanced level Minitab user version 14 or above
• CAD Drawing software experience preferred
• Willingness to travel within country
• English written and oral skills preferred
• Travel up to 70%
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Kuehne Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.