This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
General Manager, Packaging and Production
Staubach & Associates offers superior placement and recruitment services specially tailored for the logistics, transportation, engineering, information technology and human resources industries. At Staubach & Associates, we capably service companies of all sizes, from Fortune 500 firms to small growing and expanding businesses, nationwide.
A large national packaging company currently has an opportunity available for an experienced and knowledgeable General Manager, Packaging and Production.
The qualified candidate will have thorough knowledge of and proven experience with:
- P&L and operational responsibility
- Managing and overseeing controllable costs
- Quality assurance
- Project management
- Full cycle recruiting
- Generating new business and maintaining customer base
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage all facility costs and satisfy all cost metrics
- Oversee production scheduling and overall performance
- Recruit, hire, train, and develop workforce
- Procurement of materials
- Identify and develop innovative business solutions, building an effective operating model
- Look to continuously improve each aspect of the production by tracking KPI's, including:
- Customer order fill rates
- Operational efficiency
- Overall financial performance
- Inventory accuracy
- Product quality
- Safety and labor utilization
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or related industry
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years' previous experience in operational leadership position
- Expertise within Budgeting and P&L
- Proven leadership ability with results-oriented focus
- Demonstrates expertise in materials planning and inventory management, production scheduling, and preventive maintenance
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, SAP, 5S
- Lean manufacturing techniques preferred