Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
This position will be responsible for working alongside the carriers and customers alike to coordinate all daily shipping requests from the customer which include, but not limited to, order entry, appointment setting, tracking updates, quoting, communication with internal departments on status updates and updating external sites. The Operations Coordinator plays an integral part of meeting our customers' expectations and customer satisfaction.
- Enter orders into the system
- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments
- Provide timely updates to customers on shipment status
- Invoice orders by validating cost and revenue
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Obtaining Quotes of all modes in a timely manner
- Tracking Updates
- 1 year or more experience in Logistics and/or Freight Brokerage operation
- Excellent problem solving and decision making ability
- Must be a driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual able to work independently.
- Adaptability and flexibility & Quick learner who is successful at multi-tasking
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Located in the Northwest suburbs, Company is responsible for moving billions of pounds of time-sensitive freight annually. As a consultative partner, we design customized solutions to deliver our customers' freight, whether that's by road or rail, air or sea.