Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
The Region Supply Network Design Analyst will improve business results by applying analytical modelling and analysis skills against various supply chain problems. The Supply Network Design analyst will be responsible for providing analytical support to the various projects and various business units within the region. This role utilizes mathematical modelling, network modelling and decision analysis methods to drive sound, fact-based business decisions on product and material sourcing, manufacturing footprint and capacity analysis, distribution network design and inventory analysis. All of this is done within the context of and consistent with the overall strategic direction for the supply chain design. The Supply Network Design analyst will play an active role in continuing to seek out new methods to apply to overall improvement of supply networks and will collaborate with Supply Network Design Analysts in other Regions. The Supply Network Design Analyst reports to the Region Supply Network Design Leader.
By using the Supply Chain GURU software and other analytical tools (eg. Tableau) , this role will support :
- Analysis of various manufacturing and distribution network alternatives
- Rapidly evaluate changes in the Region's supply network footprint.
- Analyze alternatives to determine the cash, cost and service impacts.
- Dynamic sourcing to leverage existing supply networks
KPIs / Dimensions
- Project & Analysis Excellence
- Deliver Logistic Productivity (Trans/WSE)
- Capability Building & Knowledge Transfer
Targets / Dimensions
- Stakeholder confidence, Timely Completion, Accurate Analysis, and Detailed Documentation
- 1% of Revenue
- Building NA SND knowledge & knowledge transfer to the broader ISC team
Key Interfaces / Stakeholders
- 3 PL's
- Bachelor's degree required. Preferred discipline: Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, or related field of study.
- Minimum 3 years Business Experiences in Logistics, Distribution, Production / Operations management, and/ or supply chain management
- Proven experience in leading Supply Network Design Projects required
- Demonstrated examples in experience of independently developing complex (incl. manufacturing) network models in Supply Chain GURU required
- Demonstrated examples in experience of applying analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Modeling experience and Supply optimization software experience required
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work under pressure
- Strong collaborative skills for cross-functional and cross-country studies
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills require
- Advanced skills in MS Excel/MS Access; experience working with formulas, large data tables, pivot tables, charts, queries, macros, data management and analysis preferred
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.