Accountable for coordinating the organization's daily logistical operations, including inventory control, order fulfillment, and distribution.
Scope of Responsibilities
The Logistics Coordinator is part of the RDC shipping team, reporting to the RDC Supervisor. The associate will organize and direct warehouse operations including order fulfillment, transportation coordination, freight movement and receipt processing. The associate will also be responsible for assisting with other additional duties that will include order administration, domestic and international freight coordination and staff support.
Shift & Schedule:
This position is on our 2nd shift, Monday - Friday from 1:00pm - 9:30pm.
- Coordinate order selection and processing.
- Monitor and report on activities related to outgoing customer sales orders and internal transfers.
- Cross trained across other RDC teams to support in daily functions.
- Certified on all PIT equipment in RDC.
- Ensure daily receipt reporting in distribution center.
- Track and coordinate inter warehouse transfers, ensuring transactional excellence
- Monitor and insure incoming/outgoing truck shipments are coordinated for all activities.
- Monitor customer shipments, ensuring that each transaction has been processed correctly and that there are no exceptions that will delay shipment billing. Resolve as necessary.
- Maintain professional communication and a proficient relationship with other departments as it relates to the Distribution Department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of transportation process
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of transportation structure and requirements
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word skills
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.