Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Provide direction and guidance to associates in the various functional areas of responsibility. Overall strong technical knowledge
relating to departmental operations and working closely with the Supervisor of the area to ensure that key objectives are met
- Support, promote and follow the TMOS process
- Assist supervisor with schedule attainment
- Provide direction and assistance to associates in your functional area. Lead, mentor and train as applicable.
- Promote company policy, ensure that we meet quality standards, achieve work schedules by most efficient use of people and equipment while continually seeking ways to reduce cost and improve department efficiency.
- Technical knowledge/ability to regularly interact with service departments and occasionally interact with customers and vendors.
- Track, maintain and order supplies that support your area of responsibility.
- General understanding and knowledgeable in all responsibilities at a technician or expert level for your functional area which may include any or all of the following:
- Assist in resolving tooling, gaging, print or other applicable issues as they arise.
- Maintain operational quality standards.
- Report all operating difficulties to the appropriate supervisor.
- Maintain and comply with process documentation.
- This individual may generate and/or handle regulated (i.e. hazardous/non-hazardous) waste as part of this job. This must be disposed of in accordance with federal/state regulations.
High School Graduate or Equivalent
Manufacturing experience 4 years
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.