Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken is looking for a Talent Rockstar to support Performance Management, Calibration, and Succession Planning processes. You will deploy and execute performance management processes across the global enterprise and provide guidance and direction on the SuccessFactors Talent Suite (configuration, innovation cycles, etc.)
What Needs to be Done:
- Become a process and subject matter expert, and thought leader for all things Talent Management such as performance, succession, talent assessments, etc.
- Develop, deploy and monitor sustainable talent processes
- Drive and facilitate training and change leadership sessions across the global associate base
- Partner with Human Resources and business leaders to drive continuous improvement (CI), change, and organizational results
- Configure, test, and innovate within SuccessFactors talent suite
- Assist with quarterly innovation cycles for all talent modules
- Collaborate with SAP SuccessFactors to influence future designs and releases
- Produce and maintain reports and dashboards to drive results
- Create resources, training materials and company-wide communications
- Support and guide global Human Resources and business teams
- Be a knowledge leader in market best practices, and follow through with recommendations for continuous improvement
- Support Talent Management initiatives to drive positive associate experience and engagement, diversity and inclusion, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of experience OR a Master's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Systems, or related area
- Thrive in analytics, using tools like Microsoft Excel
- Enjoy supporting and improving a business by ensuring talent is performing, developing and ready for their next challenge
- Experience using SuccessFactors preferred
- Create and deploy performance management processes to global teams
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence senior leadership
To Be Successful, You Will Need:
- Preferred experience in SuccessFactors Talent modules and other integrated talent systems
- Project Management experience
- Expertise in deploying performance management processes to global teams
- To enjoy and demonstrate systemic thinking and advanced problem solving
- To collaborate with teams and diverse viewpoints to enable project and process completion
- An ability to engage with and influence individuals at all levels in an organization
- Balance competing priorities & deliverables in a fast-paced, dead-line oriented environment
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.