Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Responsible for supervising up to 50 hourly operations colleagues, executing production plans and overall operations of assigned area/shift to include colleague relations, quality, safety, training, delivery, regulatory compliance, maintenance, performance management and production using lean methodologies to ensure a continuous improvement culture.
This is a performance-based position where goals and objectives will be set on an annual basis. Performance will be measured against goal accomplishments; mid-year and annual performance evaluations will be completed.
Reports directly to the Business Unit Manager
Supervises the execution of production plans through hourly colleagues
Works closely with maintenance
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable and responsible for delivering department KPIs and production commitments on assigned shift
- Responsible for personal compliance with all regulations, safety policies, and procedures that support Good Manufacturing Practices and food safety
- Responsible for leading and/or supporting execution of relevant projects within assigned department
- Leads Continuous Improvement / KAIZEN teams and simultaneously interact with all levels in organization
- Responsible for collaborating with Maintenance Leaders to identify maintenance priorities and day-to-day activities to ensure the delivery of department KPIs
- Completes maintenance work requests and SSRs as required
- Accountable for performance visual board maintenance
- Coach, motivate and support team to ensure information flow, colleague development, problem-solving, goal setting, and process improvements
- Ensures colleagues are trained and cross-trained for specific assignments
- Responsible and accountable for troubleshooting analysis
- Responsible for accurate & timely LIS/Payroll activities
- Responsible for assisting in the creation, along with Operations Leadership and the CI function, operating budgets and capital budgets
- Establish and ensure achievement of all unit KPIs and continuous improvement for assigned area
- Ensure adherence to all standard work processes including all regulatory compliance areas
- Responsible for supporting Talent Management process for assigned hourly team members