Corporate Administrative Assistant
Corporate Administrative Assistant
EMO Trans, Inc., a multinational, dynamic freight logistics company with approximately 400 employees and growing, has international offices, as well as offices in key US cities. Established in 1965, EMO Trans has grown to more than 30 U.S. offices and 250 network locations in over 120 countries around the world.
The Corporate Administrative Assistant is a key part of the Atlanta-based corporate team providing support to the Sales & Marketing and Compliance Departments, as well as other corporate management as required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- AES/DPS/STA & other reporting checks
- Grading of CTPAT/CCSF tests
- Create TSA monthly newsletter
- TSA functions KSMS, IACMS
- Japan AFR shipment filings (Export)
Sales and marketing support:
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Assigning sales codes
- Creating/editing marketing materials
- Ordering/receiving/shipping of promotional materials
- BSD audits and producing/distributing ranking reports
- Receptionist duties for Corporate office.
- Maintain front office appearance/supply list/lunch orders for visitors, etc.
- Update employee phone/anniversary/sales personnel and branch lists.
- Follow up with new hire/termination checklist.
- Schedule meetings and conference calls using Outlook Calendar.
- Maintain confidentiality as required.
- Know, understand and comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Prepare correspondence, reports and presentations on behalf of department management.
- Monitor and follow up on projects assigned to the departments.
- Research sales leads utilizing Datamyne program.
- Enter, maintain and retrieve documents stored in both electronic and hard copy filing systems.
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment as needed.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Enthusiastic, positive and internally driven with a sense of urgency and a "whatever-it-takes" attitude.
- Focused attention to detail and ability to prioritize duties.
- Effective and professional oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, with strength in Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; company freight and reporting software.
- Solid organizational, technological, and analytical skills with a passion for detail.
- Commitment to excellent customer service, in support of both external and internal customers, utilizing effective communication and follow-up skills.
- Ability to generate error-free reports, charts and graphs.
- Ability to work under time constraints using time management and organization skills, adjusting priorities based on workload or direction from customer or management.
- Ability to self-direct and accomplish tasks without supervision.
- Logistics knowledge a plus, but not required.
- College degree or equivalent business experience.
- Preferred 1-2 years experience in international logistics operations.
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US.
- Medical-including Health Savings Account and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Dental plan
- Life & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Company matching 401(k) and Roth K Plans
- Two weeks' vacation, sick and personal time, floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
EMO Trans Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, disability, marital status, veterans' status or the presence of non-job related medical condition or disability or any other legally prohibited statute in compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws.