The Regional Tank Wash Manager is responsible for ensuring that safe, high quality cleaning methods are in place and maintained at Company. This is performed through analysis of, and reporting on, cleaning methods, and working with the assigned facilities.
Education and Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
* Minimum 5-7 years of related Tank Wash Management experience, 3-5 years of Regional Tank Wash Management experience.
* Staff supervision experience
* Familiarity with DOT, OSHA, and RCRA regulations
* Experience managing a preventative maintenance program
* Valid driver's license and ability to meet company driving requirements
* Available for up to 50% travel
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Solid communication skills and attention to detail
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
* Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a fast-paced organization
* Strong customer service orientation, ensuring needs and deadlines are met in a timely fashion
* Demonstrate a positive, proactive and motivated attitude
* Proven focus on continuous improvement in the workplace
* Strong problem-solving skills
***RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT PROVIDED***