Airfreight HUB Manager
Responsible for teams operation under Area HUB
- Responsible for teams operation under Area HUB (Execution, Finance, Gateway, CSB Engagement with HUB)
- Aligns and coordinates with all other area hub managers and VP of Air Logistics
- Engages with area customer service branches, reviews communication and performance issues, drives continuous improvement
- Safeguards the reputation and profitability of the CSB's within the scope of hub activity, process optimization
- Ensures all teams adhere to KN process; identifies areas needing modification, coordinates changes through proper channels
- Adjust the scope, schedule and workload of teams according to the needs of the area CSB's
- Reports, measures and drives quality and performance across all teams and individuals, in accordance with corporate KPI's and EQ, ensures cost control and improvement across all teams,
- Oversees onboarding of new customers into hub teams
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must display leadership (Influencer / Delegation / Career Development)
- Possess operations knowledge and experience
- High familiarity with: Air Carriers/markets, LTL/TL, Pallet Maximization Concepts (looking forward for exports), Regulatory (looking forward to exports), Area Market
- System knowledge – demonstrates high proficiency with AirLOG Tools (BAM), enforces all AirLOG roles and functions under NOW ; adapts system updates to the Execution or Finance Process
- Relationship building skills - Communicator, Negotiator and Collaborator with 3rd Parties, CF Branches to implement new business into the hub, develop solutions and root cause analysis for service failures, drive transactional cost improvements
- The ability to be analytical - Internal KPI's (DQ, Productivity) and Challenge / Adjust Processes as Necessary
- QSHE (Ensure all Working Instructions and Processes are Compliant)
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
ABOUT KUEHNE NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Kuehne Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.