Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you'll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working "from farm to shelf," you'll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
As part of the Wilkes Barre Operations team, the DSD Customer Care Specialist is responsible for providing support for branch logistics, sales and retail customers through issue resolution and communications between all Customer Service Ops Groups in relation to DSD and to a lesser extent, Warehouse operations. The hours for this position are 2:00PM to 10:00PM Monday through Friday.
- Use telephone and computer systems to resolve issues related to Mondelēz International DSD Delivery System.
- Accurately document and communicate key information pertaining to late drivers, refusals, profile updates, and Master Data issues
- First point of contact for GPS phone issues.
- Order entry and processing
- Processing of redeployments
- Processing of Warehouse orders
- Delivery Group Settlement
- Credit adjustments
- Warehouse claims processing
Functional Technical Competencies Gained in Role
- Proficiency in SAP-ECC
- iCare and IRA systems
- Thorough knowledge of Customer Service practices, philosophies, policies, procedures, functional needs and capabilities.
Relationships (Internal / External)
- Customer Service Ops-DSD Routing/Processing, Master Data, Credit, GPS Super Users, and Reporting
- DSD Sales
- DSD Branch Logistics
- Retail Customers
Functional/Technical Competencies Necessary for role & Level of Expertise
- Communication and Organizational Skills: Intermediate
- Ability to Multitask: Beginner
- Keyboarding and Data Entry Skills: Intermediate
Minimum Education Experience Required
- Associates Degree Preferred
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.