Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
Purpose of Role
The IBS Payroll Coordinator for payroll processing is accountable for the effective and efficient delivery of payroll ensuring timely processing, compliance, standard payroll processes for the complex North America (US & Canada) payroll for approximately 22,000 employees with various, and separate union agreements.
Payroll Expertise & Knowledge
Maintain an up to date knowledge of North America payroll processes and regulations to ensure accuracy & compliance, and stay abreast of changes required.
- Garnishments - Responsible for daily tracking of legal, court orders, ensuring all request are appropriately tracked and logged with our vendor and actioned accurately while maintaining appropriate tracking logs.
- Scan and tracking of checks received from employees in regards to a repayment for an overpayments, proper tracking and distribution to Accounting for deposit and Payroll for adjustments of repayments.
- Print and Mailing of Overpayment Letters for inactive and withdrawn employees.
- Scan and tracking of special notifications for employees who are not active to receive communications thru self service
- Maintenance of the tracker for checks received from a vendor in regards to a Garnishment and notification to Payroll for processing of refunds or adjustments.
- Creation of tickets for scan/paper copies received for Garnishments directly from the Plants
- Scan and distribution of Mailing related with Year End Forms or Taxes, for proper distribution to Tax Manager
- Management of Paystubs returns
- Subpoenas tracking and completion for submission to the court.
- Contributes to an environment that is passionate about simplification, and seeks ways to make the process and service simpler and more cost effective for the business.
Controls & Compliance
- Ensures payroll is run in line with internal and external controls requirements.
Internal Relationship within IBS
- Foster strong relationship with payroll colleagues to ensure agreed processes and services are delivered in line with agreed service levels, customer service and key performance indicators.
Key Interfaces / Stakeholders
Court agencies, government entities, etc
Payroll colleagues in IBS, NA Payroll Management, Finance Accounting, HR Benefits, and Time Keepers.
- Minimum of 1 year payroll experience
- Experience with outsourced payroll delivery including vendor management
- Experience with US & Canada payroll
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, SAP & payroll applications (UltiPro System)
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.