Logistics done differently.
Ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics, XPO Logistics is among the most admired companies in the world according to Fortune Magazine. We are constantly looking for hardworking Logistics Specialists who can deliver the high level of service our rapidly growing company requires. If you can build efficient delivery routes using specialized planning software and deliver excellent results for our customers, we could use your skills on our team. We'll give you the support you need to excel at work, and the resources to build a career that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Create efficient delivery routes, incorporating travel and service times, DOT restrictions and traffic patterns
- Communicate with customers regarding shipment-related information, including delivery dates, service windows, shipment delays and information necessary to process orders
- Log and print manifests for completed and approved routes which are ready for pre-call processing
- Maintain order integrity to include correct delivery dates, accurate notes, exception codes, etc.
- Support the Store-to-Home (STH) routing in the assigned service area
- Restructure routes to increase route optimization with the help of the Regional Market Analyst
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and routing software
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 year of experience in a customer service environment
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.