Penske is seeking a Senior HRIS analyst, a critical role in the design, implementation, and integration of HR Systems at our corporate headquarters near Reading, PA. This position collaborates with stakeholders to gather business requirements, and partners with IT and Vendors to deliver enhanced system functionality and resolve complex issues. The Sr. Analyst will utilize complex reports and knowledge of SaaS system to gather and analyze information, pro-actively research functionality and considers how we can help our stakeholders meet new business challenges and changing compliance obligations.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Taleo Enterprise Recruiting, or extensive experience with similar HR systems. Successful candidates will have experience documenting requirements, system configuration, developing and executing test scripts, SaaS trouble shooting, and reporting.
Other HR systems at Penske include Oracle EBS, Taleo Performance, Taleo Learn, Splash BI, Oracle Business Intelligence, Qlik, and Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Partner with HR teams and other stakeholders to identify and prioritize system gaps, enhancement and integration needs
- Research, recommend, and implement enhancements, changes, system upgrades/patches, and new applications that support our businesses
- Stay informed of new system functionality, Core HR system changes, and compliance requirement to inform stakeholders and suggest new solutions
- Provide training on new processes and applications
- Lead small scale HR system projects; gather requirements, business process mapping, test script development and execution, sign-off, system configuration and deployment
- Troubleshoot integration errors and respond to system issues by researching, replicating errors, testing and making necessary corrections
- Develop and maintain simple and complex reports
- Ensure HR systems are compliant with Internal Audit standards
- Ensure HR system data integrity, security, and the accuracy of interfaces with other HRIS systems by establishing daily procedures, monitoring/auditing systems, utilizing various data analysis/gathering methods, and reporting
- Trouble shoot and resolve complex system problems
- Provide technical support and documentation to system administrators, service centers and assist field associates as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 4 year of experience (6 w Associate's Degree) working with Core HR or Talent Management systems
- Working knowledge of HR systems and processes
- Well versed in system data structure, file/integration specifications
- Advanced in report writing, joining data & pivot tables
- Experienced with backend SaaS system configuration
- Strong analytical skills: can understand complex data relationships and system technical requirements and also explain these things simply to others
- Has the ability to adapt and drive process change
- Creative problem solving skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Dedicated to excellent customer service
- Effective oral and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical formats
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Willingness to work the required schedule M-F at our corporate hq.
- Willingness to occasionally work offsite evenings/weekends, after hours as needed during upgrades and implementations
- Willingness to travel as necessary, typically a few times a year for conferences or project collaboration
- Willingness to complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, Penske Transportation Solutions is the umbrella brand for Penske Truck Leasing, Penske Logistics, Epes Transport Systems, Penske Vehicle Services, and related businesses with locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Our businesses provide innovative transportation, supply chain and technology solutions to keep the world moving forward. Visit GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Human Resource Information System, HRIS, Human Capital Management, HCM, Taleo, Oracle, Employee Experience, HR Systems, Senior Analyst