A Penske Senior Programmer creates, maintains, and supports applications for customers and internal users. This involves the development, testing and documentation of desktop web and mobile applications. Advanced Analytics
will be involved in development, operationalization and maintenance of advanced analytics applications like Guided Repair.
Advanced Analytics will be involved in development, operationalization and maintenance of advanced analytics applications like Guided Repair.
• Develop and maintain applications using cutting edge technologies (AI/ML) and industry standard frameworks
• Support advanced analytics applications, APIs, administration portals, model registry, integrations etc hosted on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
• Involved in the review of code from junior level and offshore programmers
• Involved in ongoing systems monitoring and general support of assigned applications
• Involved in analyzing system and application performance and stability
• Responsible for analyzing and identifying system performance issues, developing bug fixes and testing solutions
• Responsible for implementing and deploying solutions
• Analyze software solutions based on customer requirements and suggest the best solution
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• 0-1 year of experience including development and implementation of functional and technical specifications for applications required
• Working knowledge in the following is preferred:
-Environments: Amazon Web Services, Cloud Foundry
-Middleware Platforms: API Management
-Database Technologies: Big Data, Greenplum, GemFire, Aurora, Influx DB, MySQL
-Methodologies: Agile Project Management, Test Driven Development and Paired Programming
-Tools: Git, Maven, Continuous Integration, SVN, Ant, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA and JIRA
-Architectures/Frameworks: Angular JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, Reactive Web Design, Micro- Service Architecture, RESTful Web Services, JUnit, Swagger, OAuth, Single Sign On, SAML, Spring Framework
• Bachelor's degree is required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and
criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to reach, bend, twist, stoop and lift up to and including 60 lbs frequently and 95 lbs occasionally.
- Ability to work in spaces with 55 inches of headroom
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear.
- The associate is frequently required to use hands to handle products and reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.