Overview The Developer/ Programmer Analyst will directly report to the Information Integration Manager. This analyst will integrate client and partner business systems with that of Yusen. The analyst will be part of the integration team, and will closely work with other teams including but not limited to application development, database admin and client management. The analyst will also act as a liaison between trading partners and Yusen IT.
- Design, implement, and maintain MS SQL database objects, including stored procedures and views.
- Write code as needed for the successful completion of application development projects. Coding may be needed in Azure Functions(C# or Java), Vue.js/Node.js.
- Review, analyze, construct, and modify translation maps including coding, testing, debugging, and deployment. These maps may be in XML, CSV, FF, ANSI X12, EDIFACT and/or other data formats.
- Create, modify and maintain the following: Perl scripts, OpenText AI maps, Biztalk maps, Azure Logic Apps, and other Azure Integration Account artifacts.
- Assist integration development manager. Guide, mentor and supervise the team as and when necessary.
- Create Integration set-ups and test integrations with customer/partners.
- Designs test cases that ensure that implemented solutions function without error or disruption to business operations.
- Document each new/existing customer specification and implementation.
- Gather Business requirements and perform gap analysis.
- Analyze business and user needs, documents requirements, and designs and specifies functional and technical solutions and provides project management through solution implementation.
- Provide primary system administration and day-to-day operational support for application support
- Monitor/identify EDI production issues, conduct root cause analysis, and implement proactive measures to mitigate reoccurrence by taking ownership, thinking creatively and outside the box, and setting the example by constantly striving for excellence in all processes and procedures.
- Provide EDI support for customers and internal users.
- Provide 24X7 production support on rotational schedule basis in compliance with the SLA of 2 hours for critical issues.
- Bachelor's degree along with 3+ years of practical work experience in a development environment. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies (Azure or AWS) is preferred
- Strong verbal and writtencommunication skills
- Highly self-motivated/ self-directed,
- Enjoys a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Experienced with technical troubleshooting and problem solving
- Complex thinking, analysis, and decision making skills.
- Ability to assess situations, perform root cause analysis, and provide solutions. Ability to think things through and develop processes that contribute to enhanced organizational efficiency.
- Ability to work a 24x7 on-call rotation
- Logistics / Supply Chain experience a plus
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1 st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation , and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
About Yusen Logistics (Americas )
As a part of the NYK Group, Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. operates a network that provides specialization in key logistics products to include International Freight Forwarding, Integrated Solutions (Customized Logistics) and Contract Logistics services, along with transportation solutions all while providing complete and seamless US wide coverage. For more information, please visit our website at www.yusen-logistics.com .
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.