Looking for a challenging yet rewarding career with a company that produces the world's most recognizable products? Join us in San Jose, CA where we are passionate about the products we make, the people we work with, and the city we live in. You'll collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives, and be a part of the united values and winning culture at Kellogg!
Our culture boasts a strong safety record, a high level of accountability, and great developmental opportunities. Join us in San Jose to add some flavor to your career!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Preventative Maintenance - Perform Preventative Maintenance (PM's) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) on Process & Packaging Equipment in a fast paced, high production work environment.
- Ensuring Performance Efficiency - Support Operations in equipment setup, changeover and training of operators in Autonomous Maintenance (AM) activities and attending equipment breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Following Best Practices - Understanding, following and enforcing all established safety, health, quality, and Company policies, procedures and recognized practices.
- High School diploma or GED
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills relating to the manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of automated industrial machinery, which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives.
- Experience in packaging equipment (box maker, wrapper, conveyor systems, casepackers, hot glue systems, palletizers).
- Previous experience in food manufacturing.
- Experience with ammonia refrigeration systems.
- PLC/Instrumentation troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Previous machining, welding and fabrication experience.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
Kellogg Stories and News
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link .
GROW With Us.