This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Import Customs Entry Analyst
Linden, NJ (locals only)
Import Customs Analyst position with a mid-sized Customs Brokerage firm. Excellent benefits and an opportunity to grow your career.
- Work directly with customers, Customs, and overseas offices to file entries
- Good generalist and brokerage knowledge
- Ensure timely coordination of cargo
- Maintain customer records and databases using Microsoft Office
- Collaborate with coworkers, sales, and account managers to ensure compliance with customer SOPs.
- Fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment must be able to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Relevant customs brokerage experience required
- Knowledge of PGA requirements
- General Customs Brokerage knowledge required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and phone etiquette
- Customs Brokers License helpful
If you are interested in this or other opportunities, please forward a copy of your resume to:
Joyelle Benker: email@example.com
As an Talent Specialist, I focus on trade compliance searches. Tyler Search Consultants is an Executive Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels of Import/Export Compliance as well as Supply Chain Management and International Logistics.