This position is for local residents only.
Import Brokerage Manager - Licensed Customs Broker
LOCATION: Chesapeake, VA area
SUMMARY: Full oversight for a small Customs Brokerage regional office
• Run the day to day activities of a Brokerage Operation
• 100% Import Brokerage Compliance responsibility for office
• Respond to requests from CBP including CF28's, CF29's, protests, etc.
• Oversee office entries, process them when necessary and all ACH payments
• Determine proper HTS classification of components and finished goods including the application of binding rulings
• Develop relationships with government officials; participate in trade organizations
• Accompany Sales group from time to time for outside customer sales calls
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
• Licensed Customs Broker – Mandatory
• 5+ years of industry experience – thorough knowledge of all aspects of running an Import Brokerage Department
• Cargowise experience a plus
• International Freight Forwarding transportation experience in ocean and air
If interested in learning more about this or other Customs Brokerage or Trade Compliance opportunities, Please forward your resume in an MS Word Attachment to:
As Director of Talent Acquisition, I specialize in Customs Brokerage and Trade Compliance positions. Tyler Search Consultants is an Executive Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels of Import/Export Compliance as well as Supply Chain Management and International Logistics.