Join us as Manager, KDC Logistics at Kellogg where you will be responsible for oversight and management of our 3PL partner in our dry goods regional Kellogg Distribution Center (KDC), ensuring adherence to all Kellogg policies, procedures and processes while maintaining focus on established company goals and objectives. This role owns responsibility for all aspects of the KDC including cost budgeting and financial performance, service performance, meeting continuous improvement objectives, adherence to the Warehouse Service Agreement, SAP, DLX and Transportation system utilization and processes. You will also own responsibility for managing the local 3PL provider to ensure service and performance is meeting facility throughput objectives, damage reduction management and tracking, inventory reconciliation, analysis, systems, labor planning, and customer service measures, and acting as the facility key point of contact to ensure customer and carrier pick-up/delivery performance, inventory management, transportation cost saving initiatives, and carrier performance.
Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? Does this bring out the Tiger in you?!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Digging into the Details - Develop working relationship with local Third Party Providers to ensure customer order fill and on-time delivery measures are obtained. In addition, develops, monitors and manages assigned distribution center budgets and reports performance to senior management on a monthly basis. Provides monthly forecasted volume to DC's. Conducts business reviews quarterly with assigned DC's.
- Supply Chain Expertise - Work closely with Order To Delivery and Customer Supply Chain team to ensure all aspects of the order management process are met. Take corrective action where required to improve customer service levels and cost/service equation, as well as attends annual customer visits to develop understanding of customers' service expectations.
- Collaboration- Develop a working relationship with Finance, Distribution, Transportation, and Supply Planning that supports issue resolution. In addition, develops strong business relationships with our third party vendors including public warehouses, warehouse suppliers, VAS suppliers, and real estate
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Three years of supply chain experience
- Experience managing, configuring and utilizing warehosue management systems
- Experience reviewing and analyzing data to provide actionable insights
- Distribution and warehousing operations
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
New Hire Benefits Guide
Kellogg Stories and News
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link .
GROW With Us.