Logistics done differently.
You're excited by the challenge of connecting with clients, building relationships and seizing opportunities. As a National Account Executive at XPO Logistics, you'll act as a champion for customers, working to provide them with the most efficient and cost-effective solutions. You'll find yourself immersed in a rapidly growing environment fueled by achievement and a tenacious team spirit. We'll give you the support you need to excel at work, and the resources to build a career that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Develop and manage strategies to grow market share with primarily partners in our 3PL segment
- Lead effective negotiations by identifying the options, interests, criteria and alternatives of each party
- Maintain complete and accurate records of the customer information and sales activity within Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with other lines of business and Less-than-Truckload (LTL) departments to meet the needs of each customer
- Develop and maintain vertical and horizontal relationships with customers and prospects through email, phone and face-to-face contact
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent skills and/or work experience
- 6 years of combined experience in LTL sales, Third-Party Logistics (3PL), project management and/or logistics
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to understand competitor strategies, products and pricing patterns
- Understanding of SPIN selling or other needs-based selling models
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access) and Salesforce.com
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to listen actively and to respond to questions with complete and accurate answers
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.